Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photoshop World - Day 1

Yesterday afternoon I got a few moments to get away from our booth and explore the Tech Expo at Photoshop World.

- I met Jean-Francois O'Kane who designed the "Photo Master Target" which we will soon be offering on our web store. It has a number of features that out it ahead of similar concepts in the industry.

- Hoodman will soon be releasing a 3" version of their popular Hood Loupe. It's a must have for outdoor viewing of your camera's rear LCD.

- Finally, I got my hands on a pre-production 50D for about five minutes (It didn't even have '50D' on the front. First impression: The rear screen is amazing. The density of the pixels makes the review images pop. It really is a drastic improvement. I'm going to try and get a few more minutes with it again this afternoon.

I'll have more after Day 2 this afternoon.

No comments: